Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Water Babies!!

Tonight was proof to how much my babies love water..... I bought me a new quilt for my bedroom and the washing instructions call to soak in vinegar before washing. Sooo.... I was running the bath water with COLD water and of course all of the kids were with me in the bathroom. I stepped out to get the vinegar and next thing I hear is a "thud" and then of course followed by a cry from little Abbe. Upon arriving Abbe had flipped herself into the bath tub with freezing cold water in it fully clothed. I should have grabbed my camera but motherly instinct was to get her out as soon of possible since the water was cold. Abbe loves the bath and I guess she was ready to take one at 9:00 P.M. I never thought she could flip herself into the bath tub. Now I know she can!

No comments: