Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Grandparents

This summer we were blessed to have Grandma and Grandad Bass up to visit.  They came up to also participate in my little brothers Eagle Scout court of honor presentation.  They were also able to see their Great Granddaughters dance in their dance recital! It was wonderful to have them here!!  We tried to spend as much time as possible with them.  I unfortunately did not take many pictures, but will treasure in my heart the time I did get to visit with them.  They were probably grateful when I left because my new little Avalena was a colicky little fart and was very fussy at night!
Right before they left to go back to Arizona we had dinner at the Golden Corral.  Luckily My husband took a few pics with his phone!

Love you both very much!  Wish you lived closer!

No comments: