Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day!



























Halloween was fun this year because it was on a Saturday.  So we had the opportunity to get dressed up early and go see all the Grandma's and Grandpa's before going out trick or treating that night.  We went up to Perry first and saw the Martinez's.  Mema surprised and scared Gracelyn with a funny witch mask and hat.  After that we went over to the Motts and had pictures done by Grandpa Mott ( I don't have the copy of those pictures yet.... I am sure they are better than mine!)  After visiting a little while then we went home to start the candy hunt! The Picture of me was taken because Bill was teasing Gracelyn and would not give her her Thumbelina fairy wings.  He was showing her that they looked better on Mom! I don't think they look to bad on me!

No comments: