Sunday, April 7, 2013

Scrapbooking fun!

My Memories Blog is having Scrapbook Challenge.  The prize is a Beautiful Custom necklace from Origami Owl.  I love necklaces and I love personalized things that have meaning.  So I chose to enter.  I needed to create a scrapbook page that shows my "charming life".   So I thought I would give it a shot.  Even If I don't win the challenge I have a great Scrapbook page to add to my collections. 
 I have been blessed with 3 beautiful daughters.  They (along with my husband/best friend) are MY LIFE!  There is no other place I would love to be as long as I was with them!
 
When I was a baby my mother had my pictures taken in the dress shown above.  She kept that dress safe and when my first daughter was born we pulled that dress out.  I have had all of my girls photographed in the same dress I was, when they were about 4 weeks old.  I hope when they grow up and start their families we can pull that same dress out and continue on the tradition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! How beautiful and wonderful and precious! Stopping by from the MyMemories link up. :)